Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,644 (€3,167) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)