Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,254 (€3,611) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)