Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.513 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,986 (€3,764) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)