Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03346 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,654 (228,730 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)