Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03122 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,845 (347,412 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)