Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03338 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,239 (276,828 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)