Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,386 (341,003 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)