Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36584 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,433 (25,784 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)