Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00688 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,181 (2,642,596 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)