Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00660 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,336 (2,780,125 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)