Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00594 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,899 (2,339,945 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)