Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,861 (2,257,066 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)