Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15629 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,270 (59,312 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)