Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14503 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,227 (63,623 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (38 minutes ago)