Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16557 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,124 (61,145 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)