Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14358 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,639 (53,205 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (41 minutes ago)