Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16717 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,163 (60,795 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (27 minutes ago)