Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.321 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,475 (€4,276) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)