Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44325 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,864 (kr 51,582) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)