Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,728 (20,680 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)