Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05260 AED / KGS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,108 (154,154 som) in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)