Cost of living comparison between Osh, Kyrgyzstan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05379 AED / KGS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,029 (149,272 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)