Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03367 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,270 (¥602,020) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)