Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03262 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,203 (¥619,341) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)