Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03264 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,506 (¥689,504) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)