Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03258 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,533 (¥752,976) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)