Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,779 ($b23,868) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)