Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,726 ($b21,935) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)