Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,653 ($b21,888) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)