Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.299 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,590 (€4,557) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)