Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.974 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,169 (R$ 21,737) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)