Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06222 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,415 (руб 135,244) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)