Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41609 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,992 (33,627 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)