Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,946 (24,860TL) in Ordu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)