Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03338 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,645 (259,018 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)