Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03345 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,244 (336,185 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)