Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03166 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,002 (379,065 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)