Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01112 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,689 (511,594 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)