Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00990 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 68% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,061 (612,236 KZT) in Oral.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)