Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,232 (€2,930) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (41 minutes ago)