Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,687 (€2,172) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)