Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.353 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,823 (€3,175) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)