Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,546 (€2,198) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)