Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,892 (10,653 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)