Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,834 (10,119 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)