Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,166 (10,953 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)