Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,589 (13,298 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)