Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,766 (7,322 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)