Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07145 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,503 (Php119,013) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)