Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07330 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,637 (Php131,464) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)