Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03428 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,706 (¥428,968) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (44 minutes ago)