Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03300 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,909 (¥694,200) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)