Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03254 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,714 (¥820,915) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)