Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03257 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,252 (¥805,911) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)