Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03265 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,447 (¥901,781) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)