Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06485 AED / MKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,230 (80,655 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)