Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13833 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,693 (55,615₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)