Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.869 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,827 (GH₵15,921) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)