Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03534 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,126 (¥597,819) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)