Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03280 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,309 (¥832,549) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (36 minutes ago)