Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,188 (¥867,402) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)