Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03226 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,831 (¥614,816) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)