Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03302 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,430 (¥770,210) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)