Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,032 (€2,805) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)