Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03308 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,348 (¥736,130) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)