Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03347 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,189 (¥692,812) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)