Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03356 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,641 (¥763,924) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)