Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03651 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,909 (243,990 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)