Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03200 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,791 (180,967 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)