Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03810 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,685 (254,155 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)