Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03267 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,902 (180,636 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)