Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03393 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,220 (389,609 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (44 minutes ago)