Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03146 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,413 (426,315 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (40 minutes ago)