Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.140 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,741 (R$ 10,296) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)