Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 AED / XPF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,045 (540,473 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)