Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03621 AED / XPF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 62% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,869 (714,385 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)