Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01043 AED / MRO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,150 (1,260,278 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)