Cost of living comparison between Nottingham, United Kingdom and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.494 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,574 (£3,688) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)