Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.544 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,583 (£3,649) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)