Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44742 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,115 (44,957 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)