Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41238 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,268 (49,149 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)