Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.541 AED / OMR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,631 (﷼ 1,429) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)