Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06139 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,159 (руб 116,625) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (26 minutes ago)