Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05694 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,696 (₨170,302) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)