Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05615 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,327 (₨255,146) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)