Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05113 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,779 (₨210,803) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)