Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,852 (R$ 12,327) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)