Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,610 (R$ 11,064) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)