Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03208 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,395 (261,704 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)