Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03807 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,097 (265,189 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)