Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,106 (元15,147) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)