Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.314 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,262 (€4,001) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)