Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03288 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,029 (¥578,676) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)