Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03526 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,396 (¥408,304) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)