Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03316 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,197 (¥428,080) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)