Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03238 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,461 (¥662,775) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)