Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,593 (€3,227) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)