Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,028 (€2,763) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)