Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.680 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,161 (£3,667) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)