Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.940 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,267 (AU$7,234) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (27 minutes ago)