Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,226 (AU$8,431) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)