Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,704 (AU$5,655) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)