Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,466 prices entered by 1,060 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 32,533 ($8,857) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)