Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,233 prices entered by 1,160 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,883 ($8,680) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)