Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,919 prices entered by 1,257 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,425 ($7,468) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)